As a property owner, it can feel like a continual struggle to keep your lawn’s grass healthy. How often should you mow? How much water does your lawn need? It’s common to have a lot of questions. If this is the year you are committed to achieving a lush, green lawn, we have three tips to help you achieve your goal.
Tip #1: Mow Regularly
During the spring and summer, experts recommend that you mow your grass at least once per week. Did you know the time of day you mow matters? Mowing in the early evening hours can help your lawn maintain moisture.
Tip #2: Use an Irrigation System
One of the trickiest aspects of facilitating a beautiful, healthy lawn is getting the watering task just right. However, with the proper irrigation system design and installation, you can avoid trial and error and have an automated watering system that makes giving your grass the water it needs easy. Plus, an irrigation system offers benefits, including not spending hours outside each week watering the lawn and improved water conservation.
Tip #3: Join a Fertilizer Program
Are you tired of scratching your head over which kind and how much fertilizer to apply to your grass? At W.P. Law, Inc., we have a Fertilizer Program that takes the guesswork out of the process. Choose the type of grass you have on your lawn, and then get a customized fertilization and weed prevention schedule.
If you have other questions about keeping your grass healthy or want to take advantage of our professional irrigation system design or other lawn care and landscaping services, contact W.P. Law today.
Want to transform your backyard with landscape lighting? As the warmer months draw near, homeowners are thinking of ways to enhance their properties to get more enjoyment from the longer days and milder temps. Landscape lighting is the perfect solution. You and your family can spend more time outside making memories, even after the sun goes down.
If you are looking for inspiration, here are a few ways you can upgrade your backyard with outdoor lighting:
- Highlight your home’s architectural details or landscaping with spotlights and well lights.
- Enhance your backyard’s safety and beauty by installing path lights along walkways.
- Create a beautiful, calming effect by adding landscape lighting to your outdoor water features like ponds and fountains.
- Use lanterns to illuminate fountains and trees to create a magical ambiance.
Incorporating outdoor lighting can help you update your backyard for a price that works for your budget. Because less is more with landscape lighting, you can transform the space with just a few fixtures.
Bring Your Landscape Lighting Vision to Life with W.P. Law
The landscape lighting experts at W.P. Law, Inc. can help you select the right outdoor lighting features that are ideal for your unique property. We bring years of experience to give you a backyard transformation you will love and enjoy for years to come.
Whether you want to beautify your private garden, patio, or backyard deck, we have the landscape lighting solutions to give you optimal results. Ready to explore the best ways to transform your backyard with landscape lighting? Contact the reliable, experienced team at W.P. Law today.
Are you wondering how to catch minor pump issues before they become bigger, costlier problems? For most property owners, the pump tends to be out of sight and out of mind until it stops doing its job. Then, the issues become unavoidable! With regular pump inspections and maintenance, you can maximize your pump performance and investment.
Common Pump System Problems
Whether you have an industrial pump, irrigation pump, or pump for your home, there are some common pump system issues you can watch out for, including:
- Pump intake or suction leaks. Most pump repairs result from leaks on the suction side that cause the pump to lose prime. It could be a matter of tightening up unions, but you may also need to replace the mechanical seal.
- Foot valve leaks. The foot valve’s purpose is to keep the water in the pump’s intake line and casing when the pump is not in use. A leak can cause the pump to lose prime and prevent it from working.
- Line obstructions. It’s common for debris to create an obstruction in the pump’s foot valve or suction strainer. An intake line blockage can lead to the water in the pump overheating, boiling over, and causing pump performance problems.
With any of these issues, early detection can prevent a full-blown breakdown and a premature pump replacement. Taking a proactive approach with professional pump inspections, maintenance, and repairs can keep your pump system in optimal condition and save you money.
Choose W.P. Law for Pump Maintenance and Repair Services
Let the experts at W.P. Law, Inc. provide reliable pump maintenance and repairs to help you avoid premature replacements and extensive repairs. We catch the minor pump system trouble before it turns into a more significant issue. Contact W.P. Law today to find out more.
A proper irrigation system can be the difference between a lawn and plants that thrive and a property that faces continual watering and growth issues. As we enter the spring and summer seasons, you may be wondering if your irrigation system is sufficient to meet your lawn’s water needs. Keep reading to explore the must-have features of an efficient irrigation system and steps you can take to help your lawns and plants thrive.
Features of the Top Irrigation Systems
When it comes to your lawn or garden irrigation system, design, quality, and installation are crucial components. Here are the features of top-performing irrigation systems:
- Professional irrigation design will give you customized irrigation that meets your lawn’s unique watering needs.
- Complete automation, including timers and controllers to increase efficiency and promote water conservation. With streamlined automation, you will save countless hours of manual labor.
- Expert installation is imperative to set your irrigation system up for success. The professionals know how to maximize installation to give you optimal lawn and garden results.
Turn to W.P. Law for Trusted Irrigation System Design and Assistance
At W.P. Law, Inc., we bring years of experience to your lawn and garden irrigation system. Our expert irrigation design specialists help your lawn and plants thrive this season and all year long. Contact W.P. Law now to schedule irrigation services.