Finding a quality irrigation supply company is vital to success with your farm or landscape.
Irrigation is an important part of landscaping and farming that’s why finding a quality irrigation supply company is so important. Without the right irrigation, lawns, plants and crops will die.
Here are three tips for finding a quality irrigation supply company you can rely on:
1. Ask questions: Before calling the irrigation supply company, make a list of questions you need answered. A list of possible questions could include:
• What brands of products do you sell?
• What services does your company offer?
• Do you stock irrigation supplies year-round or just seasonally?
• Do you offer system design?
• Are your designers certified?
• Do you offer field service?
2. Ask for references: Ask the company to provide you with a list of references. Make sure you call the references and ask them if they were completely satisfied. Call at least two or three people; every experience is different.
3. Check with the Better Business Bureau: Inquire with the BBB to see if any complaints have been filed against the company. If so, find out how they were handled.
For more information about irrigation supplies, visit the irrigation experts at W. P. Law, Inc.