Fall is a great time to enjoy your outdoor kitchen. The weather is cooler, insects have died down, and there are so many beautiful colors to enjoy in your backyard. Whether you’re planning dinner with your family or are setting up a big outdoor bash, here are seven tips to help you get the most from your outdoor space:
1. Have a pop-up tent or patio umbrella handy if the fall weather shifts and there’s a little rain.
2. Now that the days are getting shorter, it’s time to think about lighting features including votive candles, multipurpose swivel lamps, and path lights marking the edges of paths and the patio.
3. Make the most of flower pots. Arrange them around the sink and seating areas.
4. Rustic centerpieces look wonderful in a natural environment. Express your creativity with arrangements that include elements like autumn leaves and heirloom pumpkins.
5. Think about seating arrangements. The outdoors opens many options including lounge chairs, benches, or even blankets for sitting under the stars.
6. For many people, a stone pizza oven or high-end backyard grill is the highlight of an outdoor kitchen. However, don’t underestimate the class that an elegant open air bar can add.
7. An outdoor kitchen is an evolving household feature. If you’re looking for your next project, consider expanding your kitchen into a place you can enjoy year round by adding shade features.These include pergolas, gazebos, and romantic arbors.
Are you ready to turn your outdoor kitchen dreams into a reality? Contact us today at WP Law, Inc. Our friendly experts will be glad to answer any of your questions.