Are you exploring the benefits of installing a pondless waterfall? If you are ready to upgrade your backyard, you’ll find this type of waterscape system creates an attractive focal point for the space. Keep reading to learn more about how a pondless waterfall feature will help you get more enjoyment out of the moments you spend outside.
What Is a Pondless Waterfall Feature?
A pondless waterfall is a waterscape system that includes a water reservoir, recirculating pump, and stone or rocks through which the cascading water flows. The water will trickle or gush before going through the stone base covering the reservoir, disappearing, and continuing the cycle. Some people use the term “disappearing pond,” but either way, there is no open pond that catches the cascade. The water recirculates endlessly, creating a continuous waterfall to enjoy.
What Are the Benefits of a Pondless Waterfall?
Many homeowners are discovering that the pondless waterfall is an effective way to turn a section of the backyard into a bubbling, relaxing oasis. Here are some of the benefits that make this type of waterfall an excellent choice to enhance your backyard:
- Brings texture and a point of interest to your landscaping
- Drowns out the unpleasant noise in the neighborhood with the soothing sound of water
- Waterfall installation is suitable for any spot you want to add something special
- A wide range of styles means you can have an elaborate or simple waterfall design
- No need to mess with fish
- Virtually maintenance-free
Ready to transform the look and feel of your backyard? Get in touch with the team at W.P. Law, Inc. to learn more about our pondless waterfall feature kits. Let our friendly experts help you find the waterfall design to bring more beauty and enjoyment to your backyard space.