There is a wide variety of pressure gauges that can be purchased for many applications. Some people prefer a digital gauge while others like an analog version of the pressure gauge. In order for you to know what gauge will work best for your application, here are some facts about digital and analog pressure gauges.
Digital Pressure Gauges
A digital pressure gauge can be used for any number of applications and have benefits that can make any job easier. A digital pressure gauge has many benefits.
- Readings are easy to read and often appear fast on the screen.
- Some gauges can include international measurements such as bar, psi, MPa, and many others.
- Depending on the type of gauge, some readings can be held in memory until readings are recorded.
- Precise measurements.
- Some gauges come with lighted displays.
- Easy to install.
Benefits of an Analog Gauge
Analog gauges offer advantages that may not be found with digital gauges.
- Readings can be made quickly and accurately without having to stand at the gauge waiting for the reading.
- The gauge provides an easy solution to applications that have large pressure changes.
- Analog gauges tend to more affordable to help companies save money.
- The analog gauge may be more durable in rough applications outdoors.
- Easy installation.
The choice of which gauge to use for your application should not be a hard decision. By knowing what type of gauge offers the best solution you can know for certain which gauge is right for you. If you are looking to purchase a particular gauge or have questions regarding one that you currently use, then contact us today. At W.P. Law, Inc., we specialize in both digital and analog pressure gauges. We can help answer any questions that you may have.