W.P. Law, Inc. Is A Great Place To Work Because…
- It’s a fun place to work!
- You get to work with the best people!
- It’s employee and family oriented!
- You get to work on exciting projects!
- Special activities allow you to interact socially with your co-workers. Many of these activities also allow you to include your family!
- You have the freedom to pursue new technology and markets!
- Offer a competitive compensation and benefits package!
- There is open communication between management and employees!
- There is employee participation in management and stock ownership!
W.P. Law Mission Statement
W. P. Law, Inc. is committed to helping our customers successfully achieve their goals by providing quality service, products, and solutions.
We believe that our mission can be accomplished by offering quality products and services that are within our realm of expertise and are within potentially profitable market segments; providing training and continuing education opportunities that allow employees to become proficient in the products and services that we offer while encouraging continued self-study by employees. This may be achieved through the exercise of leadership, personal commitment, and integrity. We must attract, employ, develop, and retain individuals of good moral character and ability. We must maintain an environment that encourages creativity, teamwork, communication, a positive attitude, and continued self-study on the part of employees. We must approach all situations with honesty and integrity to provide the basis for the customer’s continuing trust in W. P. Law, Inc.
- Paid Vacation & Sick Leave
- Health, Dental, & Disability Insurance
- Matching 401k Plan
- Section 125 Cafeteria Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Opportunities
- Bonus & Incentive Plan